Enough of this snow and cold already. For you lucky spring breakers, vacation is just around the corner.
Wait, why so glum?
Aren’t you excited about all the sun and the fun?
Oh, I get it. You’re nervous about fitting into that swimming suit. After months of piling on layers of clothes, suddenly you’ve got to climb out and show some skin. Maybe too much skin.
Fear not. You have time before vacation to get yourself in shape. And the 7 Natural Ways to Fit into Your Swimming Suit we’re about to give you is a great start.
But first, I want to tell you about the Optimal Body Balance’s FREE half-hour teleseminar called “The Natural Beach Body,” on February 25 at 7:00 pm.
We’ll be discussing how something called Weight Loss Resistance may be preventing you from getting that natural beach bod. We’ll give you 5 ways to look great in 5 days. And we’ll take a deep dive into the 7 tips listed below.
Again, the teleseminar is FREE. Just visit http://moourl.com/naturalbeachbody and you can reserve a spot. The first 25 visitors receive a free Optimal Body Balance “Getting Started” visit.
Ok, on with the 7 Natural way to Fit into Your Swimming Suit!
- Try sea-salt scrubs. Sea-salt scrubs can be a great way to reduce extra cellular water (which creates bloat.) You’ll look slimmer and feel great!
- Drink some cucumber water and/or watermelon juice. These are both natural diuretics, and they’ll help you eliminate the extra cellular water. Carrying less water will feel like a reduction in fat.
- Tighten up the flab with Belly Slim Tone. This cream, made by Life Extension, helps tighten up the skin in your belly, under your arms and any place that’s a tad too jiggly.
- Try a 7-day detox. Out with the toxins, in with a flatter tummy. We recommend Core Restore by Ortho Molecular, which is an easy detoxification that reduces belly bloat.
- Remember that burning muscle is as important as burning fat. Resistance training 3 to 4 times a week between now and vacation will make your clothes fit better. You’ll also be burning more body fat all day.
- Cut out the 7 most common food allergens. Follow up the 7-day detox by cutting out the 7 most common food allergens. You’ll feel great!
- Know your numbers. Perhaps most important is to get a Total Metabolism Test. It will tell you how many calories you burn in a day and how much protein you need. The calories will help you regulate how much you’re taking in, and the protein ensures you’re getting the right nutrition while burning fat (not muscle.)
Sea-salt scrubs? Common food allergens? Total metabolism test?
If you’re not sure what some of these items are, check out the FREE 30 minute-teleseminar on February 25, at 7:00 pm, for all the answers. To register, just visit: http://moourl.com/naturalbeachbody.
Let’s help you find the natural way into that swimsuit. The beach can’t wait!